Curse of the Crimson Throne - Gaiscioch
Creating Your Character
- You will be starting play at the level of the party.
- You will begin with maximum hit points for your class at first level, plus Con modifier. You will roll for each level beyond first and add your Constitution modifier per level.
- Add the benefits for taking a level in your favored class (+1 hp or +1 skill rank, or racial alternate)
- How to Roll for Abilities – Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, Cha
- Choose a Race
- Choose a Class
- Choose Two Character Traits
Choose One Campaign Trait
- Choose your Skills.
- Choose your Feats.
- Starting wealth will be determined by the GM.
- Human Languages – Common is Common, anything else is based on location.
- Write a Character Bio
- Post your Character Sheet!* In the first drop down box use the Pathfinder RPG Universal Sheet. Scroll down and make sure all info outside of the character sheet is taken care of. That is where your character name will be – your character name and player name will not appear on your character sheet until after you have created and posted the sheet. When inputting your character sheet, don’t forget to check the box next to Player Character. If you need a walk-through on this please message Zeram.